thai sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

checkdude

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 1, 2016
winnipeg. canada
Have none left so went and got 7 lbs. chicken thighs. Debone (saving bones and scraps for soup stock) cut up and partialy freeze. Got the rest of ingredients ready. 20220720_093503.jpg 20220720_093454.jpg 20220720_095841.jpg Now its time to get my hands dirty. Must not c
forget the mandatory taste. 20220720_101216.jpg Just exelent!Time to stuff. 20220720_111017.jpg Waiting for the water to get hot enough. And done.

Not a big fan of Thai flavors, but your sausage looks good. I finish all my sausage SV as well. Works slick.

Looks interesting. What's in them besides chicken?
It's a recipe Cougar 78 posted while back. It has peanuts, rice,coconut milk, green onions, garlic,parsley (it calls for cilantro but I detest it loL),salt,brown sugar, chili garlic cause,sesame oil, black pepper and ginger. It is not smoked just finished in a water bath. Then just fast fry to eat. It's tasty.

Thank you all for the likes. It does taste good. Last time I made it was too spicy, this time not enough. Hopefully next will be just right. As that say I get to eat my mistakes. Lol!

Thank you all for the likes. It does taste good. Last time I made it was too spicy, this time not enough. Hopefully next will be just right. As that say I get to eat my mistakes. Lol!
Hi.This recipe looks great. Can you post the recipe? I have tried to find it on this site but an OPPS message comes up indicating something wont work. Thanks. Barry

Wow nice work! Looks like they're be perfect for a summer BBQ. You could also try a mix of mint and basil if you don't like cilantro.

Couldn't hurt to try. You speak from experience? Thanks for the suggestion.p
Not with this sausage in particular, but basil and mint are used quite liberally in Thai cooking so I would think they'd go well with your other flavors.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky