Tex Mex Pork Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Boats (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hell yeah. I'm doing one stuffed with wild rice this weekend, it's such a great base ingredient.
Thank you!! Cool that you're making something along these lines also. Can't wait to see how they come out.

Robert

Definitely like the looks of that boat! Bet it was delicious with those flavors.
Thank you Ryan!! It was definitely a flavor bomb. Lots of deep, rich, complex Tex Mex flavors. Really looking forward to the next one.

Robert

Robert, Mrs. SHS looked over and saw the pics of your squash boats. She wants to give them a try.
Thanks for posting them.
Wow, what an honor Stu. We do gave clifish clifish to thank for this one though. With a little imagination, there are thousands of variations with these.

Robert

Looks great Robert! Spaghetti squash is delicious! But it always seems to slip my mind to make it. Nicely done!
I very much appreciate it Joe. These won't be slipping my mind anymore. As much as I didn't think our little grocery store would stock these, I was pleasantly surprised to see that they did...so they are readily available without having to drive into town.

Robert

That is the best boat ballast I have ever seen . lol

Great meal Robert
Thanks so much David. I was blown away at how well all the flavors came together for a truly wonderful experience. If these grow north of the Arctic Circle, you ought to give them a shot. I could see something really creative coming from you.

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Looks awesome! Great work and amazing meal! Once I’m through this bbq competition I’m going to try this!
Thank you Jed but the accolades go to Cliff. Can't wait to see the results of the competition and as adept as you are with Mexican / Tex Mex food, I can only bet that your creation will be amazing.

Robert

Reactions: bauchjw and clifish
Robert, you are food cooking machine. You should figure out how to bottle that and sell it!
Thanks so much but the "cooking machine" is a bit of a stretch :emoji_laughing: It's all stuff that I have learned here and just try once in a while to give a little back. Not sure how to get a spaghetti squash into a bottle though. Maybe just a really large mouth jar??

Robert

Awesome Bud! Seems to be a squash theme this month.
Thanks so much Brian but you know how things go around here. Somebody posts something fun and others jump on it with their own variations. We are all guilty of it I believe :emoji_wink:

Robert

That loks awesome! As it happens I am making one tonight . I have ground beef,red bell pepper, onions,salsa, bunch of diferent fresh herbs, dry spices to choose from. It'll be good.
Thanks very much. Sounds like you have a really interesting conglomeration of goodies to work with. Please post up what you did. always great to have other ideas to work with.

Robert

Thanks so much David. I was blown away at how well all the flavors came together for a truly wonderful experience. If these grow north of the Arctic Circle, you ought to give them a shot. I could see something really creative coming from you.

Robert

They grow here Robert but it takes a day or so to dig them up . 2' of snow when they grow than they must be unfrozen. But boy are they good for the teeth when gnawing through the frozen skin.:emoji_anguished: :emoji_thumbsup:

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky