Tex Mex enchiladas and Spanish rice (pic heavy)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great lookin' cook and a nice write-up! Like the tip for warming the torts, better than dipping them in hot oil. RAY

Great lookin' cook and a nice write-up! Like the tip for warming the torts, better than dipping them in hot oil. RAY
Thanks Ray! I like warming the tortillas up this way as well. A little less messy/greasy.
Fred

This looks delicious! I love enchiladas as well! I would have to have my wife wrap them... I seem to overstuffed and not get them closed lol!

Ryan

This looks delicious! I love enchiladas as well! I would have to have my wife wrap them... I seem to overstuffed and not get them closed lol!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan. It is east to overstuff for sure!

With the exception of the prep of the tortillas (I dip into oil) that's the identical way of our prep at home. I like to put a little ground jalapeno or chipotle powder in the sauce for extra flavor and will also sprinkle cotija cheese on top when taking the enchiladas out of the oven for color

With the exception of the prep of the tortillas (I dip into oil) that's the identical way of our prep at home. I like to put a little ground jalapeno or chipotle powder in the sauce for extra flavor and will also sprinkle cotija cheese on top when taking the enchiladas out of the oven for color
Rex! It sounds like you are from Texas! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it.

Very nice. We do love some Tex Mex around here and that looks fantastic. Well done and great presentation.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky