Tesla Roadster orbit pic

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bluewhisper

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 1, 2014
Columbus Ohio
"Set as Desktop Background" clicked.

starman2.png

Lol, I've seen a couple of Model 3's driving around my area. My reading on them though is that the Model 3 has quite a few flaws that are uncharacteristic of the brand and the quality of the other models.
It seems the rush to put them out is catching up. I'm guessing they'll iron all those issues out over the next couple of years though :)

Musk has way to much money.

Chris

I think it's been abandoned, time for a recovery mission to get my free Tesla... :)

So I saw the speed indicator on the Tesla while it was in orbit. Doesn't that make it the fastest production car?

I love those images of the roadster in orbit!!! I remember the movie Heavy Metal (1981) and the opening sequence "Soft Landing" (yeah I'm old), where the astronaut dropped from the shuttle in a 1959 Corvette convertible. I would bet money that segment partially inspired those images.

Ha!!! Someone altered the movie footage to insert a Tesla and Mars!!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky