Tennessee Gathering April 30-May 2

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Flat land is hard to come by up here lol that's your best bet. Either way I'll be sitting by the fire drinking beer
Hell I say cancel the hotel and we can sit by the firepit all weekend! As long as there is a tree I can water on occasion I’m good.
Jim

Reactions: PapaLlama
Hell Jim. I've got a spare tent, bag, and air mattress. You'll have to check with Jake on the the tree thing!

Dave
Dude! I don’t think I could get drunk enough to sleep on the ground. And if I did you would have to get EMS out there to get me up.

I wish I could be there.
However I can no longer sleep on the ground, either.
There was a time I could sleep on the ground, on concrete, on plywood shelves, on Sandbags, or just about anywhere not water.
Sounds like you guys are gonna have a Great Time!!

Bear

• Haha
Reactions: TNJAKE and JLeonard
Boy howdy that should be one great time! I'm getting measured for a little shoulder work right about then, just a little to far to make it there in the Lance this year, maybe next year. I'll be there is spirit, take lots of pics! RAY
I have had 2 shoulders done. Is it rotator cuff?

How am I just now seeing this thread? I live in the Midsouth area on the west side of TN, and would love to pitch a tent somewhere & have a good ole camp & BBQ. Which one of you madmen do I PM for details?

Reactions: TNJAKE and JLeonard
I wish I could be there.
However I can no longer sleep on the ground, either.
There was a time I could sleep just about anywhere not water.
Bear
Bear, I sleep on water quite well, near 40 years now!

Hell Jim. I've got a spare tent, bag, and air mattress. You'll have to check with Jake on the the tree thing!

Dave

Ya'll be surprised how well an air mattress sleeps! Only issue I have is getting stood back up! :emoji_laughing: Makes me feel like a cripple.

We are getting close and I'm amped up to meet some good folks from here and spend a couple days hanging out and eating some amazing food.

I live in the Midsouth area on the west side of TN, and would love to pitch a tent somewhere & have a good ole camp & BBQ.

Will you be there for Friday dinner? I'm sending a little care package to Jake with the goodies for that dinner. Wanna make sure to send enough...as if there won't be enough food to go around :emoji_laughing: I'll also bring a sack full of 15 year aged Cuban cigars and some top shelf Texas bourbon if you want....and there are some world-class spirits distilled here in the Lone Star state.

Robert

Reactions: TNJAKE
We are getting close and I'm amped up to meet some good folks from here and spend a couple days hanging out and eating some amazing food.
Me too Robert. I'm looking forward to learning a little from you guys and spending time just BS-ing. I'm planning on bringing a bottle from a Memphis distillery to share also. Heck you can teach me how to smoke a cigar. I got the cig down pretty good. LOL. I'm gonna make up some Scotch eggs to bring to cook with breakfast. Also bringing the kettle and some toys that go with it. And a coffee pot ( jake has that fancy keurig in the fridge thing), also gonna order some coffee to be delivered from a local roaster. Figuring we'll need some strong coffee Saturday after Friday night. Looks like this might be coming together.
JIm

Will you be there for Friday dinner? I'm sending a little care package to Jake with the goodies for that dinner. Wanna make sure to send enough...as if there won't be enough food to go around :emoji_laughing: I'll also bring a sack full of 15 year aged Cuban cigars and some top shelf Texas bourbon if you want....and there are some world-class spirits distilled here in the Lone Star state.

Robert
Robert, I’ll trade you a mason jar of moonshine for one of those Cubans!

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky