Tennessee Gathering April 30-May 2

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Boy howdy that should be one great time! I'm getting measured for a little shoulder work right about then, just a little to far to make it there in the Lance this year, maybe next year. I'll be there is spirit, take lots of pics! RAY
I agree it's gonna be so much fun. Hopefully you can make it next year. Would love to sit down and have about 20 beers with you

Reactions: JLeonard
Heck Dave, leave the tent at home and just sleep in the Rec Tec. That might work well because of it gets chilly at night you can just set it to low temp / extreme smoke and have a nice comfy place to crash for the night :emoji_laughing:

Robert
Not a bad idea Robert. I'd probably smell a hell of a lot better the next morning!

Dave

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard and TNJAKE
Jeez, that may be a nice trip to blow the carbon out of my Mustang!

Heck Al, worst case I'll change my flights to FL, jump in the Mustang and drive it to Jake's. I promise there will be no carbon left in that baby when I bring it back to you :emoji_wink:

.I told you you're gonna do plenty of cooking lol.

I'll be on vacation buddy. Somebody else can do the cooking :emoji_laughing: I'm known to tip the staff well though for a good meal. Seriously, you know I'll help if needed.

Would love to sit down and have about 20 beers with you

Only 20? What are you gonna do after lunch, switch over to bourbon?

I guess not going to make it this time.

Man Brian, that's a serious bummer. We sure were hoping to meet up with you.

Robert

TNJAKE TNJAKE add another on for me. My 13yo son decided he wants to come after he found out your teens are gonna be there. And a weekend bbq fest helped also.
Jim

I'm trying to figure out how to fit my RecTec, and the cornbread head in the Cooper.

Ok, you guys threw a serious curve ball at me with that cornbread hat. From the first time I saw it I thought you were one of those cheese heads from Green Bay :emoji_laughing: That would have been cool but the cornbread hat is even cooler because it's original...at least I've never seen one.

Robert

6GRILLZNTN 6GRILLZNTN How was the cornbread fest? It's on my list of things to do....Once the world starts opening up again.
Jim
It's pretty fun Jim. It's got your usual state fair stuff, but the best part is there are several groups that compete for the best cornbread. For a few extra bucks, you get to sample all of it, and take a sheet home with the recipes. Also, it's the only weekend Lodge opens up their factory for free tours. Looks like it's been postponed this year. http://nationalcornbread.com/

Dave

Reactions: JLeonard
IMG_20210403_190308.jpg

See y'all soon!

Reactions: 912smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky