Temp Control Issue

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sorry to move off topic - but that blog is really impressive!

I'm intrigued by it, but I find smoking (in my very limited experience
icon_rolleyes.gif
) as something where I want that involvement as I'm still learning (dare I say I want an organic not a digital approach?), your approach seems almost a bit too clinical to me but, if I ever was to do it as more than a hobby, I'd be in touch because that's some impressive engineering!

[SOAPBOX]
Couldn't agree with you more. Q'ing should be personal. That's the problem with all of these chain Q joints these days. They are too "canned". But to that end, what make's Q'ing person in my house is to add the geek factor. I love the systematic approach; reducing variables so I can focus on other things to make it better. Then automating those factors. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy smoked meats, but I enjoy smoking meats even more. This is all part of the process for me.
[/SOAPBOX]

ROFL.... Geek - I am impressed! That is an awesome way to combine computers and smoking! My idea of combining computers and smoking is to play World of Warcraft while "tending" my smokin-pro
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
. I think I need to seriously order one of those shirts, that is a great logo!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky