Taco night

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 28, 2018
Green Bay, WI
I had some shaved sirloin in the freezer so I thought I should do some asada tacos. I got some fresh made tortillas from the Mexican restaurant in my neighborhood and went out to the griddle. I used the Asado seasoning below to season the meat and veg. It worked out very well.

1680176224337.png

meat and veg.jpg
Tortillas.jpg
MVT.jpg
Tacos.jpg

I really love my flat top griddle. It has expanded my cooking enjoyment, possibilities, and really produced some great food.

JC :emoji_cat:

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks awesome JC I need to use my griddle more y'all are posting up some killer cooks on them

Reactions: JC in GB
Love tacos. Nice work, I use my 17 griddle often, the 36 has been in the box for 3 years lol

• Wow
Nice work JC! My BS 22 has become one of the most valuable tools in the box, use it at least once a week all year long. RAY

hmmm......Got some chicken in the freezer that might need to make a trip across the griddle for some tacos!!!
Yours looks great.

Jim

Looks great, hard to beat tacos on the griddle. I use the heck out of my 36” once spring hits. Kinda go on rolls and use it a week or two st a time on things.

Looks great, hard to beat tacos on the griddle. I use the heck out of my 36” once spring hits. Kinda go on rolls and use it a week or two st a time on things.
They look excellent
They look excellent
That looks awesome JC I need to use my griddle more y'all are posting up some killer cooks on them
Looks good!
Love tacos. Nice work, I use my 17 griddle often, the 36 has been in the box for 3 years lol
Looks great! Don't use ours alot but still love when we do.

Ryan
nice I LOVE tacos I have them every couple weeks thanks for sharing
Nice work JC! My BS 22 has become one of the most valuable tools in the box, use it at least once a week all year long. RAY
Looks great JC.

Point for sure
Chris
Now thats how Taco's should be!

Dave
hmmm......Got some chicken in the freezer that might need to make a trip across the griddle for some tacos!!!
Yours looks great.

Jim

Thanks everyone for the great comments. I just figured out how to post replies to multiple members. That will come in handy.

Man those look good!! So vibrant and colorful. I'm starting to think that tacos might overtake hamburgers as the most popular food item in the world....and your pics are exactly why/how that could happen :emoji_wink:

Robert

Man those look good!! So vibrant and colorful. I'm starting to think that tacos might overtake hamburgers as the most popular food item in the world....and your pics are exactly why/how that could happen :emoji_wink:

Robert

Thanks. I was kind of trying to pay tribute to the colors of the flag of Mexico 🇲🇽 with the red bell and salsa, green poblano and cilantro, and the white onion and tortillas. They were really good. That will go into my griddle rotation for sure.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky