T-Bone in the AirFryer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great! I usually do mine in a CI pan with bacon grease. No where near as healthy as your method!
I think you can sell your smokers & just use your instant pot & your air fryer to do just about anything!!! But there is still nothing better than sitting next to a fire & stoking it while you drink a few beers & wait for the meat to get done! That is a very relaxing day for me!
Al

Thank You Al !!
I still use my Smoker & Grill, but nothing like I used to be able to.
Just too hard for me now!!
Hell, I can't even drink more than one Beer nowadays!!!
But Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Mighty Tasty Looking, I was wondering how the Air Fryer would do with Steaks, Now I know

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
One of these days I'm going to try a Ribeye in that AirFryer!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Steak in an air fryer? Whodathunk? Nice adaptation for the season. Like!

I was seeing tough meat, too and changed my buying habits, but I missed those steaks. I've returned to high direct heat only for T-bones and ribeyes. They are magically tender again.

I'm still noodling thru why the direct/indirect method CAN cause tender cuts to be tough (not always) when indirect/direct or direct only methods seem to keep things tender. That muscle is doing something.

The ones I've been usually getting don't seem to matter how you make them.
I was getting T-Bones, Porterhouse, and NY Strip that were usually tough, so I went to 100% Ribeyes & Rib Steaks.
This T-Bone was $3.77, so we gave it a try, and it wasn't bad!!
Maybe they ran out of Horses, and are giving Beef a Try???
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bear

Brother that steak looks fantastic!! No room for anything else in the kitchen. Big Like
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky