Sweet & Sour Brats

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Winterrider

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 29, 2018
North Dakota
My brothers daughter recently purchased some Sweet & Sour Brats that he said were very tasty. Anyone have a go - to recipe for such a thing ? He wants me to give it a go. Thanks in advance !

Where were the purchased from? Brand? Were they a Chinese sweet & sour, or more of a German apple & sauerkraut type? Either way, I'm sure they were interesting.

I would think using em like sweet and sour chicken would be one idea .. Also using sweet peppers and putting erm on a hoggie roll like a brat would be good too

If keeping in the German flavor profile, I have fermented sausage with homemade Sauerkraut juice and it is delicious. You could use more juice for the Saure and add sweet apple and sugar then not ferment just cook.

Where were the purchased from? Brand? Were they a Chinese sweet & sour, or more of a German apple & sauerkraut type? Either way, I'm sure they were interesting.
He wasn't sure, she didn't keep the packaging

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky