SV Ribeye with wilted spinach and crispy potatoes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Colorado
Did the ribeye are 134 for 2 hours then hit it with the propane torch. It was rubbed with BPS select steak rub. Wildest spinach was made by sweating some garlic and bacon together on very low, then wilting on the greens. The crispy potatoes were TJ’s tiny potatoes halved and rubbed EVOO, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. 350 for 30 ish minutes till crisp. Cooked cut side down.

035AA651-F3D1-4848-8F34-C59C8B3C2241.jpeg
F04EFB56-8060-4ED8-A072-15E546C4FEC2.jpeg

Looks good . Your other post on the panini press had me wondering about using to sear SV's steaks .
I like that wilted spinach too . Nice meal .

Wow!! For a guy with a busted leg, that looks really good. Steak is perfect and I'm loving that spinach. Taters look really good too and I'm thinking about those in the very near future. Nicely done.

Robert

Oh yum ! Nicely done . . .
thank you!
Looks good . Your other post on the panini press had me wondering about using to sear SV's steaks .
I like that wilted spinach too . Nice meal .
I would be nervous about putting a steak in one...mostly because I get mad at myself when I overcook a steak.
Wow!! For a guy with a busted leg, that looks really good. Steak is perfect and I'm loving that spinach. Taters look really good too and I'm thinking about those in the very near future. Nicely done.
Many thanks Robert. This was a 14oz CPB ribeye. it was delish. Wilted spinach is my favorite side of all time. the mini potato's came out nice and crunchy which is not always the case.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky