SV: Has anyone ever...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cooker613

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 12, 2017
Arizona
done a veal shoulder? I’m thinking that as veal is the other, other white meat, it might serve as a substitute for a pork shoulder for pulled veal. I’ve done pulled chuck and chicken and turkey, but not yet veal. I think the pork might be richer / fattier = moister than veal. Anyone have any ideas / thoughts / input / advise on the matter?
Thanks in advance.

done a veal shoulder? I’m thinking that as veal is the other, other white meat, it might serve as a substitute for a pork shoulder for pulled veal. I’ve done pulled chuck and chicken and turkey, but not yet veal. I think the pork might be richer / fattier = moister than veal. Anyone have any ideas / thoughts / input / advise on the matter?
Thanks in advance.
I have not. But i am sure if you SV a at "pulled meat" temps (200F or so) it will fall apart like pulled meat. However it will have a lot of liquid. I guess you could cook it off.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky