SV Double Cut Bone In Pork Chop

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bacon_crazy510

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 17, 2018
St Charles, MO
I had a double cut, bone in pork chop ... one with both the loin and tenderloin attached. It was seasoned with Meat Church's "Holy Voodoo" rub, vacuumed, and sous vide at 141F for 3 hours .... I took it out, put a light coat of bbq sauce on it, and seared it over a bed of crackling mesquite charcoal. I should of taken a few more pictures, but I had a few cocktails prior, so all I was thinking about was eating! It was delicious .. sous vide is a great method for pork chops.

thumbnail-2.jpeg

Double cut pork chop cooked correctly is one of my favorite meals . You nailed that all the way to the mesquite . I bet that was fantastic . Exactly how I would like it .

Reactions: bacon_crazy510
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky