SV and Water Ovens

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My 6qt analog crockpot with PID is a fantastic SV but small and you can see convection currents without stirring. My alum stock pot I've been using for a SV vessel seems to accumulate calcified minerals in a weird way so I'm looking at the gasketed clear sterlite plastic tote for a vessel I saw here the other day but can't find it.

Reactions: Polka
My 6qt analog crockpot with PID is a fantastic SV but small and you can see convection currents without stirring. My alum stock pot I've been using for a SV vessel seems to accumulate calcified minerals in a weird way so I'm looking at the gasketed clear sterlite plastic tote for a vessel I saw here the other day but can't find it.
Amazon has a Black Friday sale on a Rubbermade container.

Reactions: Polka
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky