Survey on Dehydrator's .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

poacherjoe

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 7, 2019
Central Ca
I am looking at a 9 tray Excalibur or a 10 tray Super Q . I will primarily be drying fruits and vegetable's but I might try jerky. Both these units have fans and I have borrowed and used the Super Q and really liked it. It is made of Stainless steel and it cleans up easy. The Excalibur looks like it is made of plastic and it is supposed to be a good unit but I was hoping other members could compare them and give me some feedback. They both cost about the same .

Reactions: JLeonard
My Wolf ovens have a dehydrate mode. There is some sort of apparatus I would need to buy to actually dehydrate. But, shot in the dark, does your oven have a dehydrate mode? I only discovered mine accidentally earlier this year trying to find a way to hold briskets in my oven lower than 170°.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky