Surf, Turf, and Coop (Breakfast)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Surf, Turf, and Coop (Breakfast)

Got a pound of Bay Scallops, so I figured I’ll just sauté all of them, and use them here & there, as things come up.
So I put them in a container, and dusted them well with Old Bay, after a spritz of Olive Oil.
Then after a few hours in the Fridge, I spread them out in a bubbling Pan of Butter.
Then into a little lidded bowl, and I drained the Pan of it’s melted Butter, over my Scallops for Fridge Storage.

So my first usage is with a Breakfast of 2 Sunny Side Up Eggs, a couple of Small Sausages, and a good handful of Bay Scallops.

That’s a good start, but I got a couple other ideas I’ll be trying within the next few days.

Thanks For Looking,

Bear

One 16 ounce bag of Bay Scallops:
IMG_4670.jpg

Coated with Olive Oil & Old Bay:
IMG_4676.jpg

Nice pan of Bubbling Butter:
IMG_4677.jpg

Sautéing Scallops in Butter:
IMG_4678.jpg

Put Scallops in small bowl, with Buttery Pan Juices:
IMG_4679.jpg

Bear's Breakfast of Eggs, Sausage, and Sautéed Bay Scallops:
IMG_4687.jpg

I'd be real happy about sitting down to that breakfast Bear, love scallops cooked in butter! Like, RAY

Looks good Brother I have eaten lots of fish for breakfast but never tried Scallops. Sounds delicious to me. Like
Richie

Morning Bear...I'd take a plate o' that! Looks way better than the bran muffin I had for breakfast!

Like! :emoji_thumbsup:

Red

Yummy !!! Love those Scallops and like my eggs looking back at me too.

Gary

Never thought of Scallops for breakfast but that plate looks good bear!

Fred

yeah bear that's looks great, now that's a breakfast of champions, only thing missing is the can of beer.

I'd be real happy about sitting down to that breakfast Bear, love scallops cooked in butter! Like, RAY

Thank You Ray!!
Yup--Love them in Butter!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good Brother I have eaten lots of fish for breakfast but never tried Scallops. Sounds delicious to me. Like
Richie

Thank You My Brother!!
Oh yeah, Scallops fit in fine, with Eggs or anything else.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky