• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Super Stoked....new Camp Chef ZG.

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Congrats on the new toy. Looking forward to seeing the pulled pork

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Looks nice! Definitely post up some finished pics!

Ryan

SmokinGame

Smoking Fanatic
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 11, 2018
Congrats on the Camp Chef! Looks like you are off to a great start. Let us know how it turns out.

Finally firing mine up today for a fatty. Shoveled the nearly 10" of snow on the deck to get to it, but with the temps over freezing I am ready for a smoke.

ksblazer

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 11, 2012
Cool

I bet your gonna like it.

Look forward to seeing more of your smokes here on this forum with it.

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Congrats on the new cooker!! Nothing like a new outdoor cooking toy to get some food rolling.

the-bone

Joined Dec 18, 2014
Tanx guys....been looking for a pellet grill for awhile. Dicks had this for $399 on a 1 day flash sale...said it had the original gen1 controller on it but when I got it home it's got the gen2 pid! Was close to pulling the trigger on a Pitt boss pro at lowes but the reviews were horrible. Glad I got this...reviews are glowing!...Also ordered and waiting on a smoke tube....doesnt really put out a ton of smoke...my MES puts out more but I needed something bigger....hope the smoke tube helps

912smoker

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 29, 2020
Congrats on the new CC and for putting her in action right away !

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Tanx guys....been looking for a pellet grill for awhile. Dicks had this for $399 on a 1 day flash sale...said it had the original gen1 controller on it but when I got it home it's got the gen2 pid! Was close to pulling the trigger on a Pitt boss pro at lowes but the reviews were horrible. Glad I got this...reviews are glowing!...Also ordered and waiting on a smoke tube....doesnt really put out a ton of smoke...my MES puts out more but I needed something bigger....hope the smoke tube helps
Glad you like it. FYI reviews are subjective. Best to come to a forum like this to ask real world experience. My pit boss austin XL is a workhorse and has preformed flawlessly for over 600 cooks. Enjoy your smoker bud

the-bone

Joined Dec 18, 2014
Glad you like it. FYI reviews are subjective. Best to come to a forum like this to ask real world experience. My pit boss austin XL is a workhorse and has preformed flawlessly for over 600 cooks. Enjoy your smoker bud
I understand....i did do my due diligence on this forum a d elsewhere....even called dansons.....this new pro series at lowes is a nightmare with the controller.....think they rushed it into production...ive heard mostly good things about their older stuff.....

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.