sundried tomatoe and fire roasted red pepper fattie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pepper man

Original poster
Mar 29, 2011
altamonte springs florida
Thought of a new stuffing for a fattie last week and it turned out to be my best one yet. I used sundried tomatoes, roasted red pepper, pepperocinis and onion for the stuffing. I sauteed the veggies and at the end shredded parmesan cheese in it to bind it together. I then put slices of provolone on the chicken added the stuffing and then shredded more parmesan and swiss cheese and topped it with feta. I rolled it up in maple bacon and smoked over hickory for three hours. The last hour I basted with my apple chipolte bbq sauce. Hope you all enjoy the pics.
050c4a47_002.jpg
ddc665e8_003.jpg
7962dbe2_005.jpg
08165e08_008.jpg
a6d7a137_009.jpg
0b68f01e_010.jpg
480828e2_013.jpg
58a8ba13_015.jpg
02a743e4_017.jpg

That is a great looking smoke. I bet it was very tasty

Welcome to SMF. It looks very good, although it's really a variation of chicken cordon blue not a fattie. Wish you would have shown some sliced shots. It really looks delicious. Great job! Now if you would, go over to the roll call section and introduce yourself so we can all give you a proper welcome.

Looks good enough to eat to me!   Great first post.  But it would be nice if you go to Roll Call and intro yourself, tell us what you smoke with.

Welcome

Al

Sorry, I will get some sliced pics of the next one. The first one I did was a sausage fattie and it was ok, then I tried the cordon bleu and that is what inspired this one. I will get to roll call soon and introduce myself. thank you for the feedback.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky