Sunday Supper

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks great! I started doing my meatloaf on parchment paper which I thought was a game changer, I see you are doing yours on a grill mat over a sheet pan, did you do that to raise it out of the pan or make it easier to handle? I use grill mats all the time on my gasser, never thought to use them in my smoker?

- Jason
Thanks, Jason! I put the meatloaf on the grill mat for a couple reasons, 1 easier to move the meat and 2 the mat is also actually sitting on a raised rack in the pan for draining, thought it would not stick to the rack so much and it's kinda easier to clean the mat than those racks. It worked pretty good and will do it that way in the future.

Reactions: millerbuilds
Thanks, Jason! I put the meatloaf on the grill mat for a couple reasons, 1 easier to move the meat and 2 the mat is also actually sitting on a raised rack in the pan for draining, thought it would not stick to the rack so much and it's kinda easier to clean the mat than those racks. It worked pretty good and will do it that way in the future.
That is a great idea! I am going to have to give that a try!

- Jason

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky