Sunday Night Salmon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks awesome, all of it. I need to try the SV asparagus. I tried some on the grill and it wasn't good.

I need to try the SV asparagus. I tried some on the grill and it wasn't good.
When I grill asparagus, I break off the tough ends, put it in gallon bag, dump a bit of olive oil in, squish it around to get the spears well coated. Then I add salt and any other spices, and squish it around some more to get an even coating. When ready to grill, get the grill good and hot. put the asparagus in a grill pan with holes, and onto the grill. Stay with it, and just kind of stir fry it on the grill. If done like I do, it comes off the grill cooked, but still has a little snap to it when you bite into it. not burnt, or mushy at all.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky