Sunday Afternoon Spares and Tenderlions w pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Joe! Yeah man try out the paper. I am pretty sure I am done with foil. Next time I do a butt I am going to wrap it In paper too see how it turns out.

Not much of a wrapper unless I use a liquid to braise for chuck roasts. I usually do ribs naked, but definitely wanna try them with paper instead of foil. I like that paper too! Has my name on it and it looks like you could do double duty and serve food on it.

Oh, I just looked at your pictures again on my home computer instead of my phone...Have another WOW and some change for a carousel ride! A phone-sized screen doesn't do it justice.

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Looks awesome! I ordered some paper about a week ago.......still waiting... Cant wait to try it out. That's a nice full plate of awesome food! LIKE!

Thanks Travis. Love using paper on briskets but took the ribs to a whole other level. Look forward to seeing how you like it!

Beautiful !!! Looks Perfect
I "LIKE" it

Gary

Thanks Gary appreciate it! Your beans are killer man and a staple around here every time I have a big cook. Everyone raves about them. Actually didn't have any jalapenos this time so I subbed one habanero in there. Perfect!

That's some good looking Eats, right there, John!!
Looks Mighty Tasty, and I love that Plate!!
Nice Job!
Like.
Sorry I'm late---Almost missed it !!

Bear

Thank you John! Weather starting to warm up about time to dust of the MES my man!

Oh my Lord John! That looks simply amazing. Those ribs look so good. I need to reel my tongue back in now. I think that I am going to try my butcher paper on my next batch of ribs. I have always used foil but those ribs are so gorgeous. I have to give that a try. Now I wish I had bought those spareribs at Sam's last Saturday. I'm doing the pork butt that i missed out on last weekend this upcoming weekend. I think that I will pick up some spareribs in two weeks though and give this a go. Thanks for the inspiration. Stay safe.

G

Appreciate it! I used to use foil exclusively on butts and ribs but happy I tried out the paper. I think I am going to try the paper out on a butt too next time.

Damn John that is most definitely a nice plate of food!

And good on ya for helpin' out the neighbors....

We have been doing the turkey tenderloins for quite awhile now and prefer them to chicken breasts.

BIG LIKE!

John

Thanks John appreciate it man!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky