STURDY canopy needed

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bobwire

Original poster
May 24, 2016
I'm needing a sturdy large canopy to go over a smoker. 10x20 is what i'm thinkin. I need to have it 100% screened from top to bottom and hopefully a magnetic entrance. Anyone have one or know good place to find one? 

I have 2 shelter logic 10x20s.  I don't have the screens for them as I use them for my blacksmithing demos.  They are not the prettiest of things, nor are they the easiest to put up, but I do know that last year they were one of two tents that survived a summer storm with zero damage, this included a professional setup pub tent.  The other tent that survived was a panther primitive that collapsed flat (no damage, but not standing.)  Granted I have my tents staked to hell and back with ratchet straps, but the last thing I want is a tent moving when I have a 2000º+ fire going.

Yes, no matter what tent you end up getting, please make sure it is fastened to the ground really good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky