stuffed chicken breast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

teacup13

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 22, 2007
Sault Ste Marie,ON
decided to try something different tonight... got some chicken breasts already stuffed with dressing, sprayed them with cooking spray, rubbed, garlic & onion powder with some Tony C's

went away from my normal propane smoker and went with some charcoal..smoked with a combo of apple,hickory & mesquite...

the missus said they tasted better than any smokehouse she has ever eaten...
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif
we have eaten at alot of them..lol

next will be chicken breasts stuffed with some italian sausage.... i am so glad the missus loves chicken breast..lol

Look Great.
funny thing i was just thinking about trying to smoke some stuffed b/s breasts tonight.
guess you just made up my mind. thanks teacup.
i'll post what i used for stuffing and results l8ter

Good job teacup. They look absolutely great. Keep us posted on the sausage stuffed ones when you do them. I love the flavor of sausage.

i sure will... i have smoke/grilled them before but never completely on the smoker... as soon as chicken breasts go on sale again..

good job Teacup. I have to admit at this point I have more success doing indiret charcoal/smoke cooking with my horizontal. For instance I did a small pork roast this weekend on it, rubbed with honey mustard and pepper. The girlfriend said it was the best pork she ever had. It was tender, juicy, cut with a fork. Yummy.

Anyway, nice looking chickens.

Cheers

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky