Steve's langostino Pasta

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Not very often when you see a post that goes straight to the top of the to do list. I knew when I seen Steve H Steve H dish it had to be done. Thanks for sharing this. I can tell you have done some work on it. Something about it keep screaming mussels! I went up to Adli and got some of those frozen ones. Only $2.50 and they quite good. I also made some zucchini noodles. Sauteed a couple minutes with some garlic, black pepper and olive oil. Thanks again. Mine not nealy pretty as yours but taste really good.

20210716_173841.jpg 20210716_174234.jpg

Dan sent me this package. I used the sauce on a brisket sandwich. It is very good. Thanks bud. Special kind of people live on this forum.

20210716_175934.jpg

Your dish looks good. Mussles are a great addition. The more times I go back to look at the recipe Steve H Steve H posted, the more options for Seafood come to mind. I love Scallops, a fine addition. This would make a Helluva great Clam Sauce over Linguini.! A little Calamari added as the pan comes off heat would be nice. Steve came up with a great combo of Sauce flavors, the possibilities are endless...JJ

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
Man yeah Brian. Good looking stuff. That is whats so great about SMF, folks post a cook and then others can tweak it to their own liking. And no one gets their feeling hurt because "it wasnt done right."

Jim

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
This is a keeper. I messed up adding the juices from the mussels. It thinned out the sauce but still good. Thanks all.

Man Brian, that looks really good. Love the mussels in there. Both of us mentioned when Steve posted the thread that we were going to put this together, and we both did. I made it also but with a different twist. Same basis, just a different execution. Nice job sir.

Robert

ad
Man Brian, that looks really good. Love the mussels in there. Both of us mentioned when Steve posted the thread that we were going to put this together, and we both did. I made it also but with a different twist. Same basis, just a different execution. Nice job sir.

Robert
That is some good tasting broth. Steve's Zuppa Toscana also a great one. Made it several times and was planning it before this was posted.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky