Steven Raichlen's predictions for 2023

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smokin Okie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 27, 2018
Oklahoma City
He makes 10 predictions 2023. First one is barbecue frugality due to inflation. I can see that coming true. Not sure about the rest, especially electric smokers and pellet smokers that grill.

2023 Predictions.

I recall him doing this last year, so I went back to find his 2022 predictions and see how he did. I think he nailed his first two, it was the year of social media influencers. And when Arby's has a wagyu burger and I can find wagyu brisket at my local grocer here in OKC, then wagyu has hit mainstream. The rest ........... meh.

2022 Predictions

That Ninja Woodfire looks interesting,they do make a good product as I can attest to.Would like to hear from someone who has one.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky