Steven Raichlen's predictions for 2023

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smokin Okie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 27, 2018
Oklahoma City
He makes 10 predictions 2023. First one is barbecue frugality due to inflation. I can see that coming true. Not sure about the rest, especially electric smokers and pellet smokers that grill.

2023 Predictions.

I recall him doing this last year, so I went back to find his 2022 predictions and see how he did. I think he nailed his first two, it was the year of social media influencers. And when Arby's has a wagyu burger and I can find wagyu brisket at my local grocer here in OKC, then wagyu has hit mainstream. The rest ........... meh.

2022 Predictions

That Ninja Woodfire looks interesting,they do make a good product as I can attest to.Would like to hear from someone who has one.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky