St Patrick’s Day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
IMG_1283.JPG

And on the big I am drinking…. A Hazy IPA. I feel like a disgrace. At least the can is green. 😂

At this time, five years ago, I was partying with my friends at the bar. Three daughters later, I'm sitting in my shorts watching My Little Pony. My, how times change.

The only thing that stayed the same is the whiskey. And some say there's more of it now.

Reactions: bigfurmn
My wife’s uncle sends her a video every St Patrick’s. From about 5-6 years ago when she is loudly singing in the basement when they came to visit. We were um a little ineb, a little ene, ok we were wasted. Now after our son, here we are eating Reuben sandwiches watching Cars 3. 😂

Reactions: bret
Started the day with left over corned beef diced in hash browned taters for brunch.

I caved to beer pressure this afternoon.
Wife and I went to Disney Epcot and stopped at England in world showcase.
This was my choices on draught.
taps.png

I started with a "Golden" or 1/2&1/2 of Harp and Bass Ale. They were adding the American "green" on request. Again, I gave in to beer pressure.

green-1.png

Round 2
Went for the most renown Irish malted beverage, Guinness draught.
Actually, the worst pour I have ever witnessed
guinness.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky