Spring 2022 PA Gathering

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
GATOR240 GATOR240 your invite is still here.. come on out and smoke something.

I have a flat top griddle available for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday.. as well as a few pounds of bacon from a local butcher shop. HalfSmoked HalfSmoked I should have enough that you can take some home this time.

I put a few pictures up in the first post... take a look at the venue and some of the guests from last year.

Howdy Cowboy!

Its looking like this may just be a one day event, as the price of everything went WAAAY up including gas and our beloved meats. After a long confab with Farmer we agreed to shorten things up to just Saturday. I'll edit up in the original posting to include this information. If you plan on attending, let us know as soon as possible so we can get food, drinks, and have tables on hand.

Due to a personal matter, the Spring 2022 Gathering has to be cancelled. Had a bunch of things pop up that have to be addressed promptly, and cannot be put off. My apologies to all forum members that planned to attend, but I have to take care of family first.

My apologies to everyone, but duty calls. My contingency plan fell through for the weekend, and I don't have options. The up side is, pcfarmer will be having a Fall Pa gathering. Hope to see you all there.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky