Spice scale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I don't weigh spices but I do have and use and 5 lb OXO Digital Scale for weighing wood for the electric smoker. We have an 11 lb OXO for kitchen use. Very good scales, but a tad pricey.

Last edited:
I have a scale that does .05 oz and 1 gram up to 11 lbs for my meat and stuff.
But no little scale for tiny bitty stuff. I don't think I need one. I use measuring spoons for spices and herbs. I can convert most junk to a tsp or 1/4 tsp and a pinch.. easily
I don't like recipes in Euro scale. Lol

This the scale I have, just got it and like it so far. It has a number of different units. Checked it with my mechanical balance reloading scale and it's bang on, no pun intended. Hope this helps.

WAOAW 200 x 0.01g Reloading Digital Pocket Stainless Jewelry & Kitchen food Scale, 0.0001oz

I picked this up off Amazon a few months ago. It works just fine, I have tested it numerous times with my reloading check weights and its always on the money. I have a grocery store scale that must weight 30 pounds and I got tired of always dragging it out to weight stuff. Ultra Ship also has a 35 and 75 pound model, I choose the 55 pound as it will weight most of my meat batches as well as spices and if I need to weight something heavier I'll have to pull out the tank. Nice thing about this scale is the control head comes off so if the item being weighed blocks the display the display can be moved. Scale also has the option to be always on which is nice, I also have a smaller scale that I used to use for spices but it was always turning off on me with no way to have it stay on.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky