spend my summer building new smoker-2010- what do you think,, has 4-selves rotisserie inside.wit

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dnovotny

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 21, 2005
norfolk, ne
3502ad44_thegrill.jpg
bcae6614_thegrill3.jpg
55f0b904_thegrill2.jpg

Nice setup there. Would love to see more pictures.

Nice looking rig Novotny.  Live down 81 south of you in Fillmore County.  I get up to Madison occasionally, I'll look for you pulling that monster around next time i get up that way.

i  cook  all  the  time,  love to  party  around here  ,, can but  2oo+ lbs of   meat  on at  a time if  need  too,,,to  bad  winter  about  here  last  smoking  will probally be  smoked  turkey planning on putting 20 on   this  year,,  with  this  new  smoker...

I gotta say it.

Great Job.

You have a fantastic looking rig there. Would that be a recycled boat trailer as a base for the build?

I would love to see more shots also. Specifically the rotisserie, I like to look at all the different ways different people put them together.

Thanks for sharing.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky