Special Sandwich

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Central PA Cowboy

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Oct 10, 2017
Central PA
Recipe:

Get a pack of Strawberry Pop-Tarts
Spread PB on both
Stick Chicken Breast in the middle

You’ve got yourself a power lifter’s dream sandwich. Basically a PB and J, but protein packed.

• Haha
Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
As stated earlier, this is a protein packed recipe with lots of sugar and fat for flavor. Even if one person likes it, this thread was a success.

Reactions: chopsaw
As stated earlier, this is a protein packed recipe with lots of sugar and fat for flavor. Even if one person likes it, this thread was a success.
I get it . Worked a demanding job in extreme conditions . Based my intake on heavy lifting and the outside Temps. Sugar in negative wind chills helps get the day in .

I'm still waiting for recommended rub ideas for the peanut butter. But maybe deep fry it in peanut oil... could turn it into the newest and best fair food! They deep fry almost everything else it seems. But if it goes big, I want my cut! :emoji_sunglasses:

Ryan

I can see a pop tart burger, but chicken? that's crazy.
Nke7tl6JQZDse_-eNgStpmaIJwPwvUCWFs6k_6P8llc.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky