SPECIAL Cyber Monday SALE! 50% Amazon Coupon for Inkbird Waterproof Instant Read Thermometer-$13.90

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Happy Holidays!!!Christmas Gift Time! Many people PM me asked for a 50% discount code, so We'll continue to offer this great offer🔥🔥🔥 Thank you for liking us^^

Key features:
The Ultra Fast Thermometer responds in 3-5 Seconds.
250mAH rechargeable lithium battery of this digital pen thermometer could last 11 hours with backlight once fully charged.
Support using in rainy days.

Join our comment if interested! I'll PM the code. (U.S only)

[[DY9(KMK2MBF2$D%9WW_@P.png

Happy Holidays!!!Christmas Gift Time! Many people PM me asked for a 50% discount code, so We'll continue to offer this great offer🔥🔥🔥 Thank you for liking us^^

Key features:
The Ultra Fast Thermometer responds in 3-5 Seconds.
250mAH rechargeable lithium battery of this digital pen thermometer could last 11 hours with backlight once fully charged.
Support using in rainy days.

Join our comment if interested! I'll PM the code. (U.S only)

View attachment 472879

Interested!

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Bought one for me, then bought one for the motorhome. They are very nice so I bought one for our daughter for Christmas

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky