50% OFF Discount for INKBIRD 1500ft Wireless Thermometer with 2 Probes ---$22.99

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
🤩🔥INKBIRD would like to offer a 50% off discount for the IRF-4S with 2 Probes. (U.S only)

Just $22.99 for Inkbird 1500FT Wireless Thermometer with 2 probes!
:emoji_point_right: Deal price: $22.99 VS $45.99!

:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:Click 50% coupon box,50% OFF!

1.jpg

Reactions: BXMurphy
Thank you. Any deals on replacement probes for the Wifi IBBQ-4T? I down to 2 probes. I have all the thermometers. Any chance any of them would work?
Thank you my firend,4T thermometers can only use 4T probes. Using probes from other thermometers may result in inaccurate measurements. If you need to repurchase 4T probes, I can offer you a 5% discount. Would you be interested?u can contant me by email:[email protected]

Thank you my firend,4T thermometers can only use 4T probes. Using probes from other thermometers may result in inaccurate measurements. If you need to repurchase 4T probes, I can offer you a 5% discount. Would you be interested?u can contant me by email:[email protected]
Yes I will pm you. Thanks for your support to this forum.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Fantastic unit,love it.

Was never a huge wifi or cell phone app person so this unit absolutely fills the bill.And even though it comes with two probes it has ports for four and having already owned other inkbird products I have many probes!Its now my go-to for all cooks.

Great bargain to say the least.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky