Special BLTs & Cantaloupe (A la Half-Smoked)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thats a great sammy John. I been eating some Cantaloupes from local farmer. I really shouldn't but they where so good. When you walk up to the stand and can smell them you just got to buy one! Season over now. Sad!

Thank You Brian!!
LOLShouldn't be legal---Luring customer with the scent !!

Bear

Can’t beat those BLTs! Wow!

Thank You Much!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks real good John. Nice of warren to bring you some goodies!

Thank You Jake!!
I just hope he enjoys my MES units as much as We enjoyed the goodies he brought us!!

Bear

Bear, we love a BLT!! But with tomatoes like that, just some Duke's mayo on toasted bread with a thick slice of tomato, salt and pepper...now that's a tomato sandwich... :emoji_grinning:

Thank You GS !!
Yup, I love a Mater Sammy too, as does Mrs Bear!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

As always a great sandwich, BIG tomato and that Cantaloupe , Holy Cantaloupe Batman

Nice of Warren to gift you with the BIG fruit and veggy pack

David

Thank You David!!
I gave Bear Jr a couple of the Maters, because He put my Smokers in Warren's Buggy for us.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Loaded BLT is the bomb. I couldn't even imagine tomatoes as big as the slice of bread. Envious. . .

Thank You Rider!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Bear that all looks good! First up your buckboard in the air fryer is perfect. Lay that big thick homegrown mater on it and heck yes!! I always loved cantaloupe. Small nearby town had a melon festival complete with locally made cantaloupe ice cream. It’s amazing!

Thank You Jeff!!
OMG---Cantaloupe Ice Cream!!!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Really beautiful Tomato! The 2 plants Amanda got had a poor yield of small tomatoes. They were tasty enough but disappointing. That BBB is the way I like it. Mostly Fat with a little lean for it's flavor and texture...JJ

Thank You Jimmy!!
This BBBB is from 3 years ago, but I'm pretty sure I split the Butts & these slices were from the Fatty Top Half.

Bear

Those BLT's look great as always John. I'm not a tomato eater, but those you have there are making me reconsider my position, lol. We love Cantaloupes, and that's one delicious looking one. Great job.

Yup---I got more than $$ for my FREE MES Smokers.
I got some darn good eats from my Buddy Warren!!!
Shame for this Pandemic, or we could have had a Real Visit !!
And Thanks for the Like, Mike.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky