Spatchcocked Chickens in the New REC TEC

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Not meaning to be nosy but would you consider sharing the recipe for the broccoli au gratin? That looks REALLY good and we both love broccoli.

Ever hopeful....
Robert

It is Sue's recipe, so I will get it from her tonight and post it.
And you are right it is very yummy.....broccoli is her favorite vegetable, so we have it a lot. :emoji_laughing:

John

Man those look fantastic!! Sure have seen some fine food on here lately done on Rec Tecs. If I ever add a full size pellet grill to my collection it will be a Rec Tec for sure.

Man those look fantastic!! Sure have seen some fine food on here lately done on Rec Tecs. If I ever add a full size pellet grill to my collection it will be a Rec Tec for sure.

jcam I notice you already have a traeger tailgater, and that is what I bought in the Rec Tec line, as I need to move it between houses (summer/winter) rather than buy 2 smokers, so don't think that you need to only get the big guy as there is a portable one that does as nice a job.... :emoji_thumbsup:

John

jcam I notice you already have a traeger tailgater, and that is what I bought in the Rec Tec line, as I need to move it between houses (summer/winter) rather than buy 2 smokers, so don't think that you need to only get the big guy as there is a portable one that does as nice a job.... :emoji_thumbsup:

John
My Tailgater is horrible with temp swings . Just completely unmanageable. I tried to give it to my kids lol. I will likely unload it during Christmas shopping time for around $100. I think that is about what I paid for it used. Super nice shape too ,just hate the temp swings.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky