Spare Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

swalker

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 16, 2006
NW Arkansas
Ok, the ribs were on the smoker for about 8 hours...the store bought Durkee pork rub worked well too...I had several comments on the Goodness of the ribs...Even the color was great...
I have a rub on a brisket now. I am going to put that on in the morning and let it cook all day...I added some garlic salt, black pepper, etc before the rub...so will see how it goes...

I appreciate all the Good information I am getting from this forum...

Steve

I don't want no snack, I want ribs!!!!
Steve the ribs look outstanding. You say other commented on how good the ribs are/were, what was you opinion?

Great Job Steve, Nice color and nice pull pull back of the meat showing the bone. Don't just love this place! Good luck with your smoke today and thanks for sharing the pics.

Joe

Thanks for all the good comments...They were really good. The neighbors grilled some burgers and brats...there were several left...Only one little rib..hehe!!!
I liked the rub and will try Durkee brands again. This is the first time I ever seen them in Wal-mart...so someone is catching on to our love of smoking the meat.
They have several different rubs on their shelves now, so will have to try some of the others...

Thanks again, Steve

Way to go Steve. :D I'm just glad I had a few leftover ribs to snack on.
wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky