Spam-n-Eggs & Taters (Ham Bonus)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Spam sliced thin, width of a strip of bacon or so, fried til dark maroon and crisp around the edges is delicious piled high on a sandwich. It's one of few sandwiches I add plain old yellow mustard to, but a basic mayo, mustard, american cheese and Spam sandwich is something I'll do on a whim once in a blue moon.

Looking at your post ignited that craving and I've already done my weekly shopping, tho I might hit up a grocery store tomorrow when I drop my kid off to visit with her mom. I have ciabatta, mayo, mustard and cheese already 😂

Never tried the bacon kind. I generally despise bacon flavored stuff. Does it actually have bacon or is it just artificially flavored with bacony looking bits? I'll look it up but bacon flavoring is a no-no.

Thank You Hijack!!
I only got the "Bacon" Spam, because for some reason it has the lowest amount of Sodium. I don't personally think it has any more Bacon flavor than any of the other Spam varieties. I like all the flavors I have tried, and don't notice much difference from one to another.
Here's a Sandwich you might like:
Bearcarver Bearcarver
"SLT"---Spam, Lettuce & Tomato Sandwich (Shrimp on the side)

Bear

Looks great Bear! I missed this the first go round. All of those would be well received around here. Nice.

Thanks Mike,
LOL---Funny you should bring that up----I was thinking about opening a can of Spam this morning.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky