• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Sous vide

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Yup there are lots of folks here who are using it. What in particular do you want to know

smokeymose

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
I've had one for about three years now and am fairly familiar with it. What do you want to know?
Keep in mind that like anything else folks have their own methods :-)

Wurstmeister

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 21, 2018
Just curious, been a user about 3 years. Does some awesome things.
Your question got my curiosity going and I wondered if there was an SV forum. Amazing the information there is out there?! Definitely got me thinking about doing SV again. 🍻
John

nbmartin

Joined Apr 10, 2021
Your question got my curiosity going and I wondered if there was an SV forum. Amazing the information there is out there?! Definitely got me thinking about doing SV again. 🍻
John
Love the sous vide. Sous vide my Ribeye then a quick sear on the grill.👍👏😇

Haggar

Joined Apr 3, 2021
SV - Yep been using one for the last 3 years, mostly beef and pork, but my dsaughter who I gave one to for Christmas - has used it for Chicken and Shrimp, as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.