Sous vide cooker recommendations

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Cj7851

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 22, 2019
Wheeling, WV
Since I joined the forum I have seen alot about sous vide and am considering getting a cooker. Just looking for recommendations on a good one without breaking the bank.

Personally I have an Anova and it works well

Anova is the most popular. I have a Cisno 1000watt, was $89 from amazon, but it doesn't have any of the Bluetooth or Wi-Fi stuff that I'd never know how to use anyhow. Works great for a couple of years now tho I think they are sold under a different name these days. For $89 the one with Emril's name on it looks good. RAY

I have Anova for sometime already and very happy with this device. Recently I bought Inkbird SV circulator as a spare one.... If my Anova ever goes down - I'll get another (newer model) Anova for sure!

Happy with my Anova but Inkbird also gets good reviews and seems like a good company to deal with based on their Forum participation.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Sort of like asking folks what is the best brand of car to buy. I personally have an Anova and would recommend it, but there are lots of quality units out there.

I like the 1,000 watt inkbird. I have used the wifi and it's great at my parents for the holidays etc. but I don't have wifi with unlimited cell data so I just set it manually at home.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
i also have the Inkbird and have zero complaints. WiFi works well, unit is extremely quiet, don’t even know it’s on except for water movement and the green light.

Thanks everyone I appreciatethe input. I was between an Anova and an Inkbird seems like now all I have to do is pick one.

Reactions: S-met
I have the anova and the inkbird.

Both are quality units. My anova is BT, 750w
inkbird is wifi 1000w.

If using without the app, my anova is more user friendly.

I prefer the size of the anova, but like everything else about the inkbird. Any specific questions or need pics, let me know.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky