Sometimes I have to remind my self to be nice to my neighbors

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KBFlyer

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 7, 2018
Ontario Canada
Sitting on my front steps with my dog my neighbor walked by with his dog and asked if I was getting chickens. I was like WTF do I want chickens for? He said well you have that nice new fence there to keep them in. I said you bozo its to keep the dog out of my garden. He said OH i see now.
Haley said we are getting chickens? She was so happy at that thought. 🙂

Attachments

• 20230515_181319.jpg
    20230515_181319.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 18
Looks like Haley wants chicken... not vegetables!

Ryan

During the peak of the pandemic I really thought about getting chickens. Where I live there is about 3 or 4 homes with chickens. Its legal here in my village of about 500 residents to have them but also a lot of work to set up right and maintain a clean environment. Plus not sure I want a rooster waking me up every morning. LOL

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky