Some pork steaks and new Rub

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Hey All,

Although still stuffing my face with brisket.. Did Slices and Sauted green beans, then roasted some carrots and Red Potatoes and made brisket stew also threw some in some Bush's grilling beans for a cheap chili. I had a friend turn me on to that new rub and figured I would try out 2 more flavors.

Bust out the pork steaks and the Frag Out Flavor rub. Threw on some spicy maple bacon and some red hickory smoke. The bags are opposite of the rub maple is on the right. Pretty thick chops I was going to broil them but my crappy stove broiler isn't adjustable so looks like they are getting smoked then reverse seared.

pre frag.jpg
poured frag.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky