Snake, butt and rotisserie. This should be fun.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 31, 2014
Michigan
0102B533-D81F-4299-868B-A8329E51F467.jpeg
Haven’t posted much but always watching still. I’m trying my first charcoal snake with a butt on the rotisserie. I’m pretty sure I’ll need to add some more coals to finish but I’m trying to get more smoke then a past run I have done. Went with Bad Byron’s butt rub as it’s sugar free to hold off on to much Char if the crust isn’t what I want I’ll add some brown sugar when I crank up the heat. The Oktoforks help hold the butt to the spit very well.

Not going to lie..I thought this was going to be BBQing a snake for some reason! LOL!

I was kinda thinking that way too but not surprised at what it ended up as ;) I know there has been some exotic cooking here but do we have smoked snake anywhere? :emoji_astonished:

CCE974B8-4701-479B-8BEF-697F6BE3735D.jpeg
Well I had to light the snake from both sides to get it moving, but it’s moving along now.

Reactions: TomKnollRFV
DA429459-A89D-4DB7-928E-4D8202C4586D.jpeg
A quick grilled cheese for me, to bad the wife but the Swiss cheese in the crockpot.

Reactions: TomKnollRFV
I never considered a grilled cheese with pulled pork..

Now I want a pulled pork reuben because you also mentioned swiss.. man making me hungry!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky