smokingal 20,000 post

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 11, 2015
Maryland Eastern Shore
Congrats my friend and for all the help you have given to many. 
77.gif

Warren

Yep know what you mean since I join this forum I spent a lot of time on here but it's making some great friends. Look forward to seeing the new post by many whom I now recognize. My computer knowledge is self taught 2 fingers and getting faster everyday LOL  Have a great day my friend.

Warren

Morning Al....  Well, you've really helped me over the years...   Learning me how to cook low and slow....   best advice ever was to smoke then cook butts at 200-210....   Never fails to produce and awesome, moist butt...  Keep up the rent payment on the internet...    Folks deserve to learn your patience and tricks.... 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky