Smoking some St Louis's today...sorry no Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lspilot82

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 30, 2009
Lakeland Florida
Hey ya'll decided to do some ribs today in my Electric Brinkman using hickory since the store was out of applewood. I filled the water pan up with warm water as well as threw some apple cider in there, along with Garlic powder, white pepper, oregano, black pepper, mrs dash and a half of a large onion sliced, and Soy sauce and Worch sauce...wow was it smelling so good even before i threw the wood in and the meat..... Anyway...coated the two racks with EVOO and used some of Jeffs rub on them and just threw them in. I opened a window close to the smoke and the whole house smells so wonderful.

At the 3 hour mark I think im gonna use some apple cider, butter, soy sauce and worch sauce and wrap it all up and see how they turn out. I'll try to get some Q-view up later once the wife gets home with the celly...since thats the only cam we have.

icon_cool.gif

Now you should know if there's no pictures it didn't happen. You are still new and we can give this one chance to make it up to us. So make sure there's some q-view when I come back now............LOL

icon_cool.gif

Now you should know if there's no pictures it didn't happen. You are still new and we can give this one chance to make it up to us. So make sure there's some q-view when I come back now............LOL

Ya Im aware of that Law...lol. I will for sure try to get some up in a little while...there might just be a money shot

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky