Smoking sausage on the WSM and amateur issues

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Your auber you bought is a little different than mine... mines not wifi but absolutely love it for controlling temps in my mes 30, analog. There is no temp swing, maybe 2 degrees. However I'm not very good at technology things so can't help ya with getting yours to hook up ( in my case I usually say to myself...Duh, ya dumb ass, that wasn't so hard) so I won't even try to lead you astray!

Ryan

Your auber you bought is a little different than mine... mines not wifi but absolutely love it for controlling temps in my mes 30, analog. There is no temp swing, maybe 2 degrees. However I'm not very good at technology things so can't help ya with getting yours to hook up ( in my case I usually say to myself...Duh, ya dumb ass, that wasn't so hard) so I won't even try to lead you astray!

Ryan
Whether figuring it out by accident or through trial and error, in the end, it still looks like you know what you're doing.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky