smoking my first meatloaf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

billy48

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 6, 2010
howell n.j
Was reading about all the people that have tried smoking a meatloaf . well why not give it a try. will post some pics soon.

Had smoked meatloaf few weeks back.. And u will love it
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I don't care what it is it's always better in the smoker. I'm sure somebody will come up with something that's not good smoked, like ice cream. Well maybe I'll try some cold smoked pecan ice cream.  
icon_mrgreen.gif

I love pictures of smoked meat loaf....

Have a great day!!!

Craig

Last edited:
here's some pic . came out really good .very moist and full of flavor .used apple chunks and lump. added some mushrooms and green pepper. finished it off with my own BBQsauce.
45d4e270_meatloaf002.jpg

Yaaaaaaaaa!!!

Thank you!!

Looks great!!

Craig

We love smoked meatloaf!  My wife makes a killer meatloaf, and I was amazed at how much the smoker improved that thing!  There's no going back!!!  Great Q-view!

Billy, that's a fine looking meat loaf, it looks delicious, making me hungry here at 1:30 AM Monday morning!  I sure would like to have your recipe and which BBQ sauce you used, my Mom does not think a meat loaf is a meat loaf without lots of onions and green peppers in it and we all like mushrooms, would you mind sharing your meat loaf recipe with us and tell us a little bit about your sauce.  I am not asking you to give away any military secrets, would just like to have something to go on.  Keep up the good work Billy.

Your SMF Friend,

Barry 
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky