Smoking in paradise!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Amencos

Original poster
Hello all! My name is Alessandro and I live in Roatan, a Western Caribbean island off the coast of Honduras. My family (wife and 3 kids now 21, 18 and 16) and I have lived here for 10 years, originally from Guatemala City. I learned to love bbq during my years in college in Texas (go Frogs!). While I've always cooked on grills I recently got myself a second hand smoker to start with. It's a Masterbuilt electric signature series in great condition - I think it's a 30 model. So far I've done some ribs, whole chicken and a brisket... much to learn! Very thankful and happy to be part of this group!

welcome from Utah! I've been to your island a couple times. Great scuba there!

post up some cooks and ask all the questions.

Welcome from Iowa! Definitely post pics of food but also the scenery!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky