Smoking dog bones

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dave11

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 6, 2005
Spring Hill,Fla
Just wondering, Has anyone on here ever tryed to make smoked or basted dog bones? If so ,how did you do it? What about pig ears? Im just getting real tired of paying 10 bucks for a small bag of pig ears. I have two dogs and they both get one pig ear every morning.Or a basted bone. I just figured I could make them some every weekend, since I uasully smoke every weekend anyway, and save a little money. They are kind of pickey,and really like the basted bones the best, but I dont know what to use.
Thanks ,Dave

i have some thoughts on how you could do it, but im sure you have the same ideas. hit a butchers shop and ask for the scrap bones.

my actual point to this whole reply is to commend you on a fantastic idea!!!!!!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky