Smoking a Rack Beef Short Ribs Today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bigtank

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jul 10, 2018
Algona IA
I haven't done beef ribs very often. I'm planning on putting about 10am. I seasoned them with a free sample I got from PS. I tried it on a ribeye I did the other night and it was pretty darn good. I can taste a little celery in it. Anyway here's some pics I will update as the day goes on.
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0007.JPG

Nice I got some short ribs in the freezer waiting for some decent weather.

I also am a HUGE fan of PS Seasonings. I have come to decide that is my favorite rub and sauce now even over Kosmos. One hint though. If the word spicey or hot or anything like that appears in the name .. BELIEVE THEM lol.. I got some hot honey bee sting bbq sauce and its F****** HOT!!!

Your ribs look awesome...nice job! I don't mind the snow as much as the 1/4 inch of ice we have.

Ryan

Wow! Great looking cook! We love short ribs, they are incredible with some decent smoke on them. Awesome work, I’d even come back to the snow and ice to try some! Points!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky