smokin in Amelia VA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Quite a hike from me Danny.This group seems to be like a roll call of sorts unfortunately.People visit rarely after "joining".

Bill

Last edited:
hello bill, this is a great bunch of guys a gals here on this forum, most will help out any way they can, just post or pm them.i know when i joined here a while ago, i though i knew alot about smoking different meats, but i found out i really did not know as much as i though i did. search alot through the search menu, and you will learn alot.

I’m in chesterfield. Just got into smoking two years ago. Just joined forum today. I have a Weber kettle and small pellet grill now. Looking to get a good offset smoker sometime in the next year, like a small Lang or Yoder. Just mainly smoke for myself and family.

Jeremy

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky